You secured your own contract and negotiated your own rate, by yourself or through an agent, and you now require an Employer of Record. This is where Rothwell International can be of value to you;
- Rothwell International can assist in arranging work- and resident permits, your tax registration and application for the 30% ruling (where applicable). We are registered at the IND as a “knowledge worker-employer”, which ensures a faster process for work- and resident permits.
- Rothwell will take care of all paperwork with the client company where you will be contracted to.
- All monthly invoicing of your hours will be taken care of by Rothwell.
- Payment to your bank account will be done within twenty-four hours after Rothwell has received payment from the client company. This will be done after deducting our fee and all the necessary tax and statutory deductions required by law.
- There are various tax benefits (expenses and/or deductions) to ensure that you receive the maximum amount in your bank account.
- We will have an independent contracting agreement with you that will take care of all the legal requirements.
- Rothwell has a very competitive flat rate fee based on the services we provide and not a percentage of your income.
- This fee is negotiated between us, and we do not interfere in the contract and rate already negotiated between you and the client company.
- We will take care of your yearly tax return to the Dutch Tax Authorities, free of charge under certain conditions.
Rothwell International will provide these services as long as you have a contract with the Client Company. When this contract ends, for whatever reason, then your contract ends automatically with Rothwell International and we are not obliged to provide you with a new contract. However, we would of course like to retain you as a client and might be in a position to put you in contact with other companies where you might be able to market yourself.
Optimise your billable hours by reducing administration.
We will assist in arranging work- and resident permits, your tax registration and application for the thirty percent ruling (where applicable). We will take care of your yearly tax return to the Dutch Tax Authorities.
- We will guide you through the process of registering for tax purposes in the Netherlands.
- We will also assist in the application for the “30% ruling” (if applicable) which will allow us to pay 30% of your income tax free to you.
- At the end of the tax year, we will assist in the submission of your yearly tax return to the tax authorities in the Netherlands.
All the above services are free of charge (terms & conditions apply) and included in our flat rate monthly fee.